Whether you are looking to add some character to your home, or are looking for some traditional style, Pearl Window Systems is sure to have the perfect solution.
Pearl Window Systems’s uPVC residential doors are available as opening in or opening out, and are designed to match perfectly with the window range to create a coordinated and attractive appearance for your home.
With matching sidelights to let in more light, decorative glazing options, handles, letterboxes and knockers, you can personalise your front door to your exact preferences adding the personal touch to your home.
Pearl Window Systems residential doors provide both a great aesthetic and are lead-free, and have also been designed to offer excellent levels of security.
Security is a vital component of all Pearl Window Systems products and our doors are fully accredited to meet the appropriate standards, including upgrades to PAS24:2016 and Secured by Design, and are also fully compliant with the latest relevant sections of the Building Regulations.
AT A GLANCE
There are many options available to ensure the perfect door for each unique customer. Choose from chamfered or sculptured profile, double glazing (28mm) or triple glazing (40mm), with standard four chamber or EnergyPlus six chamber profile. Combine this with a choice of threshold options, disabled ramp thresholds, Part M building compliant or just a simple low PVC threshold, not forgetting the wide range of finishes together with stunning hardware options.
Standard Colour Options
Bespoke Colour Options
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Door Locks
- Door Handles
- Pro Secure Door Hinges
- Lifetime Coating Warranty on
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Gold and Chrome Door Handles
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Gold and Chrome Letter Plates
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A+” Energy rating
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Full colour range
- Maximum size 1000mm w x 2150mm h (sash size)
- Unique warranty registration available on request
- 77mm Door suite creating 22mm from edge of hinge to outer-frame which in many cases reduces the need for add on to your door, better sight lines and more cost effective
- Available on request colour coordinated door flag hinges, aesthetically pleasing to compliment your choice of coloured doors
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing