Pearl Window Systems’s innovative bow and bay windows offer a number of features and benefits rarely seen in today’s market place. Choose from different styles and colours to find a style to suit you perfectly.
The ultra-slim frames of Pearl Window Systems’s beautiful bow and bay windows increase the flow of natural light as well as creating an enhanced field of view giving a brighter outlook and fresher feel inside the home.
Enrich the look of your bow and bay windows with a range of additional designs including leaded glass, Georgian or astrical bars, or decorative sash horns to match existing features in your home.
AT A GLANCE
• With a standard four chamber or unique six chamber PVCu profile, EnergyPlus can easily achieve an A+ rating, helping you to contain and conserve heat within your property reducing energy bills.
• Sculptured (curved) or Chamfered (bevelled).
• 28mm double glazed or 40mm triple glazed units.
• Flush sash style available.
Standard Colour Options
Bespoke Colour Options
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Friction Stays
- Window Handles
- Sentinel Easy Fit Locking Mechanisms
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A++” Energy rating
- Achievable “U-values as low as 0.8”
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Range of hinges easy clean / fire escape / restrictor
- Full colour range
- Minimum size square 350mm w x 350mm h
- Maximum size side opening sash 700mm w x 1300mm h
- Maximum size top opening sash 1300mm w x 1300mm h
- Unique warranty registration available on request
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- 8mm sash coverage (best rating for air leakage)
- Unique patented double action gasket (30% better compression)
- Centralised Euro groove (improved strength and security)
- Square cut and scribed beading (ease of glazing)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing