KEEPING IN ITS TRADITION
Offering a more traditional aesthetic, Pearl Window Systems’s stunning range of uPVC French doors come with the same high specification and colour choices as our window range offering homeowners a wider choice.
Available in either an ‘open in’ or ‘open out’ style to suit your living space, the Pearl Window Systems French door provides your home with a beautiful and secure entrance – along with a range of patented low and ultra-low threshold options including ramp thresholds for disabled access.
Ensuring you enjoy the maximum amount of natural light in your home, the fully sculptured features of the Pearl Window Systems French door provides a beautiful finish.
Pearl Window Systems French doors are not only lead-free and aesthetically pleasing but have been created with security giving homeowners piece of mind.
STRONG AND SECURE
Whilst all our doors are manufactured using the latest security products, available upgrades mean that all Pearl Window Systems products can be upgraded to meet the necessary standards, including Secured by Design and PAS24:2016, plus they are fully compliant with the latest relevant divisions of the Building Regulations.
VARIETY OF CHOICES
Available in chamfered or sculptured profile, 28mm double or 40mm triple glazing, with standard four chamber or EnergyPlus six chamber profile – along with threshold choices (including Part M compliant) and a great range of hardware, finishes and glazing options. Choose from a wide variety of colour options including White, Rosewood, Cream, Irish Oak, and Light Oak. Pearl Window Systems French doors are also offered in a choice of bespoke colours including Chartwell Green, Grey and classic Black designed to suit any home.
Standard Colour Options
Bespoke Colour Options
- 10 Years Mechanical Warranty on:
- Door Locks
- Door Handles
- Pro Secure Door Hinges
- Lifetime Coating Warranty on
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Gold and Chrome Door Handles
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Gold and Chrome Letter Plates
- 10 Years Profile Warranty
- Available from an entry level “C” Rated to an “A+” Energy rating
- Shootbolt locking
- Double handles
- Secured by Design upgrade available on request
- 40mm glazing option
- Full colour range
- Maximum size 1000mm w x 2150mm h (sash size)
- Unique warranty registration available on request
- 77mm Door suite creating 22mm from edge of hinge to outer-frame which in many cases reduces the need for add on to your door, better sight lines and more cost effective
- Available on request colour coordinated door flag hinges, aesthetically pleasing to compliment your choice of coloured doors
- Slim sight lines (less frame more glass)
- Single J leg security beads (ease of glazing)
- Anti static profile (easy to clean)
- 32mm Channel packers factory fitted, resulting in huge efficiencies on site glazing, toe and healing packers fitted in position ensuring safe and quicker glazing
- All frames are designed to be coupled in many configuration including patio configurations to casement windows
- Multiple add on’s 10, 20 and 50mm allowing you the perfect choice for every installation
- Our system has been designed with the future in mind, uniquely negating the need for the traditional steel reinforcing systems, the benefits being an industry leader in energy efficiencies together with a safer future for the environment, a lead free system with unique PVC inserts that have the same tensile strength of reinforcing