Liniar Casement Windows
The liniar casement window remains the most popular, practical and versatile solution for replacement windows, and because each window is tailor made for your customers, you can be as creative as you like with the design.
Comprising of outward opening, side or top hung vents as single or combined with fixed lights to produce combination frames.
These can also be coupled to produce bay and bow windows. All windows are produced from 100% lead free material
- Manufactured from Liniar Profile
- 70mm Featured suite in, Warm White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in, Warm White and foil finishes
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Kenrick Security Shootbolt locking system (as standard)
- Revolutionary steel reinforcement requirements to BBA standards - Secure by Design optional extra
- Choice of white, gold or chrome Locking handles
- Pre - gasket system with patented double action bubble gasket
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead as standard
- 36mm bead optional extra allowing for triple glazing and exceptionally low U values
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Options of locking system
- Security Dog Bolts
- Egress and Restricted Friction Hinges
- White locking handles
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- All casement products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate label/certificate which can be used in the consumers HIP’s pack.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard.
The new Patented Double Action Bubble Gasket.