A 'stable door' option with a split between the top and bottom panels enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open
Typical in many ‘farmhouses’ both new and old, they enable the character to be maintained whilst benefiting from modern day materials providing a long term, low maintenance option. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Manufactured from Liniar profile, large outerframe
- 70mm Featured suite in Blue White, Warm White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in Warm White
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- PVC standard threshold
- High security lock detail
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance weatherseal gasket
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- Although Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently, door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.