Pearl composite doors are top quality, fitter friendly, realistically priced products delivered in great turnaround times. - That's why we have twelve different door styles in the best quality in seven different colours with a stunning selection of glass options.
Our range of composite doors are directed at the trade and retail markets, offering a comprehensive range of beautiful designs
Many requirements using standard glass options are available for delivery in just five working days, you can order online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manufactured from Liniar's triple seal bespoke composite outer frame
- 70mm Featured suite in Warm White and foil finishes
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered PVC
- 67mm standard threshold
- High security lock detail
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- Composite reinforcement to outer frame
- White Locking handles as standard, black, chrome and gold options available
- 24mm Low-line glazing bead
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
The eco-friendly doorframe
Following extensive market research it has been established that a viable alternative to PVCu outer frames was required that could not only reduce material and labour costs but that was also a product that could be infinitely recycled in accordance with the EU landfill directive.
With an increasing tide of waste arising and high expectations of disposal practice, the European Union are focused on the minimisation, re-use and recycling of waste, due to the limited lifespan of existing landfill facilities.
SBD door now available.
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- Although Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BBA.